Feature on Mollie Blake & Keeping You: A Cheshire Love Story (Cheshire Love Stories Book 3)

This week our Feature on Author is on Mollie Blake. She has a new book,  Keeping You: A Cheshire Love Story (Cheshire Love Stories Book 3).




Mollie Blake is a published author of contemporary romance. A lover of reading sexy stories, Mollie decided to go one step further and write her own. Her romances are filled with danger and peppered with hot sexy scenes. She is a member of International Thriller Writers and UK Romantic Novelists Association.


Connect with her on the web:


Website     Facebook      Twitter       Author Page


What are a few things we would find on your desk?


Well, I write mostly at the island in our kitchen so the dominant item is a sleek, black glass, induction hob, nice and easy to clean J There will also be my electronic Oxford English dictionary and thesaurus, my Mac, and at least one note book. My son might have left his breakfast things there too.

What motivates you to write?

My passion for sexy romantic stories with more than a hint of danger. 

Share something about yourself no one else knows?

I wish I had slept with more men. But I’m glad I didn’t!

What was your favorite scene to write?

I enjoyed writing all of the scenes in Keeping You. I think on my last visit to this site I shared one of my favorites from this book, so here I’ll describe another. Lawrence Bane had a lot of sex but never loved until he met Suzy Harper. Now his erotic tastes take on a passionate desire, requiring confidence from his girl. There is a scene involving the use of a bottle of perfume to develop Suzy’s confidence with her own body. This inspired my cover choice. I hope you like it. 


Tell us about your book…

In Keeping You, set in Cheshire, a chance meeting between Lawrence and Suzy leads to a romantic and intensely sexual adventure. This is a new experience for innocent Suzy, but Lawrence has been on many such journeys. The difference this time is that no one is forcing him to, and, after three years of celibacy, he is falling in love. But Lawrence hides a dark past. It is about to catch up with him as he seeks revenge for the death of his friend. He needs to keep Suzy and those around him safe. The only way he can do that is to leave. But as Suzy’s confidence grows, she isn’t going to sit back and let him disappear.

Following him to London, she finally finds out the truth about the man who owns her heart. But can she accept him for all that he is?


Buy links:






desk?
Well, I write mostly at the island in our

18 comments:

  1. A center island desk? Must keep you right in the middle of everything ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha I try Liz. Sometimes feels like I'm underneath everything xx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on this new book! The story sounds hot and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann - it's not for the faint hearted :) but I hope it will keep you warm. Maybe not what you want to hear if you live in Australia lol xx

      Delete
  3. Wishing you much success.
    What a great cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The story sounds very intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Tamago - I hope it tempts people to read it. Have great day x

    ReplyDelete
  6. At the island, do you stand to write? Or sit. I've done the standing thing. In some ways I like it but I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I always sit. Never thought to stand. I have an Apple watch which tells me to stand or move every so often, which I do and I think that's good for me. Then I am up and down with Pepper, our dog, which can be a bit disruptive. But I like to sit to write, sometimes leaning back to contemplate... Enjoy your writing xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! I think that's why so many of us love our romance stories, so we can pretend we've slept with these really hot men. (lol) I like that there's suspense tied to this story. Congrats! Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reading the romance is like fantasizing sleeping with all these hot men but just in our minds. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - it's safer that way, & more fun xx

      Delete
  10. Looks fun! And oh my gosh. I'd want to eat pretty much constantly if I was in the kitchen all the time. lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha, Anna - it helps if you're not very good at cooking ;) I'm good at "burning soup" :) Thanks for comment xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used to read all the time but I can't seem to find a book that I start that I want to finish. Can't seem to get it to keep my attention. Thanks for coming over to the blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a shame, Pam. You could try Keeping You - se if it's a page turner for you - hope you find something to excite you again. x

      Delete

You can discuss your romance novel addiction too!