Feature on Beth Prentice, Wicked Little Lies: Molly (The Westport Mysteries)

This week our Feature on Author is on Beth Prentice. She has a new book, Wicked Little Lies: Molly (The Westport Mysteries).


Connect with Beth Prentice:

Website          Facebook      Twitter


Instagram       Goodreads





What was something you loved doing in recent times?
Renovating my house. It was hard work but I’m loving it! And the end result is something I’m really proud of. 

What are the most important magazines for writers to subscribe to?
I don’t subscribe to magazines for writers but I listen a lot to advice from those in the know in Indie publishing. Mostly Bryan Cohen for my ads, Craig Martelle from the 20Books to 50k site and Joanna Penn for all things indie. I’m also starting to listen to a few podcasts. Jami Albright has just started a new podcast – Wish I’d Known Then, so I’m playing catch up.

What’s your favorite under-appreciated novel?
I read for fun and entertainment so my TBR list is full of light-hearted funny novels. It’s not exactly underappreciated but I loved Sophie Kinsella’s Twenties Girl. It was funny, and heart-warming but still tugged at my heartstrings. Commercially I think it did well, but I still would love more people to read it!

Tell us about your book...
Wicked Little Lies follows the story of Molly. Molly first appeared in The Westport Mysteries as Lizzie’s sister in Dangerous Deeds. I love Molly and felt she needed her own adventure to be told J

Every family has their secrets, right? Those little white lies that hang like skeletons in the closet, no one ever wanting them to see the light of day…
Molly Fuller has pretty much everything she has ever wanted in life: A successful photography business, a cupboard full of Jimmy Choos, and a new man in her life who ticks all the boxes. 

But when two pink lines show up on a drugstore pregnancy test and her new boyfriend Matt doesn’t respond the way she’d hoped, Molly’s life starts to spin out of her control. Especially when Matt vanishes into thin air, and Molly can’t find him anywhere.


Where has Matt gone? And why does Molly keep getting anonymous messages about Matt not being who she thought he was?

Determined to learn the truth, Molly decides to do everything in her power to track him down. But she learns everything is not what it seems. As secrets are uncovered and long-buried sins emerge—the person responsible will stop at nothing to keep it all hushed up. 

Faced with fires, threats and more than one little lie, Molly and Matt must reunite and together face their fears to unravel the deceit. But will they be able to reveal the truth and get their happy ever after before it’s too late? 

Or will those wicked little lies destroy it all?


Buy on:

Amazon Kindle             Amazon Paperback

Amazon Aust                Amazon UK


16 comments:

  1. The book sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz! I had a lot of fun researching this book and a lot of what I learned was very eye opening.

      Delete
  2. I love to watch home renovations on TV. LOL. I enjoy them in real life too- especially the end product.

    Best of luck on the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Elizabeth! I'll confess to being addicted to Reno shows lol. My house doesn't;t quite match what they achieve on TV but I'm super happy with what we achieved :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Beth! Congrats on your latest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a book I would like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the end results of renovations, but not so much the process.

    Your book sounds good. And yes, I just bought it. (I swear... not one ounce of resistance in this ol' gal...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, thanks Susan! I hope you enjoy the book. And I totally agree on the Reno side of things. The process is nowhere near as enjoyable as the end result :)

      Delete
  7. Sounds like a great read. And that's an excellent head shot.
    Wishing you much success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks Sandra! You're too sweet :)

      Delete
  8. Renovating a house is a big job! Glad you were happy with the results!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Sherry! It surely is a big job. It's kind of like childbirth. You forget how painful it is until your midway through it hahaha

    ReplyDelete

You can discuss your romance novel addiction too!